Friday, June 26, 2009

A 9 Point Affirmation

Affirmations could be said to be inspiring self talk. Now that has to be better than telling yourself negative stuff or beating yourself up about something.

Here are 5 positive benefits to using positive affirmations:
  • Develops a positive attitude to life
  • Relieves stress
  • Act as motivators
  • Helps to develop a happy frame of mind
  • Trains the subconscious mind
Over the years I have used affirmations at various times. I remember at one time I had a whole stack of affirmation cards that I would go through a couple of times a day.

In the last little while, I have come across an affirmation, that to me, is the most complete affirmation I have seen. It is like all the affirmations combined into one short statement.


I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, happy, intelligent and affluent.

I came across the concept for this affirmation in The Master Key System by Charles Haanel. This work, written in 1912, was the basis for the popular movie "The Secret". I have added the last two words to the original affirmation as I felt that it rounded it out more fully.

By memorizing this one affirmation it is easy to use it at any time, many times a day.

Be great,
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment